Polinet has developed a skills matching system for ProBono Students Australia (PBSA), an initiative of the School of Law of University of Western Sydney. PBSA was established to provide law students a chance to practice their skills at various organisations doing probono work relevant to their degree and at the same time helping out those less fortunate.
- collect student, organisation and placement details online
- publish currently offered placements and allow students to apply
- automatically match the best suited candidate for each placement based on a large number of variables (skills, subjects completed, organisation requirements, etc.)
- provide an extensive internal administration facility
- comply with strict UWS styles and design practices